Giving back is at the core of what we do. We believe everyone has the capacity to give. It may be through financial means, time and talents, or other means. At Livy's Hope, we give a percentage of profits from sales of items to the initiatives in which we have either started or are involved. Our goal is to grow the impact we can make. It's our purpose and why we are passionate about what we do. Please visit our online store or join our community so we can change the world together!
Here are a list of organizations we have supported and initiatives we created since we began.
Organizations we have supported:
- Epilepsy Foundation (current)
- Ronald McDonald House (current)
- Sun Coast Hospice (current)
- Wheelchairs of Hope
- High Risk Hope
- Light House of Pinellas
- Paul B. Stephens School
- Epilepsy Foundation Kids Crew (current)
- Lemonade for Livy (current)
- Fill the House That Love Built (current)
- Jewels of Hope
- Care Notebooks