Care Notebooks - Gifts to Parents
As parents of a special needs child, we know firsthand the importance of staying organized and being able to easily locate Livy's history and present day needs. Therefore, Livy’s Hope has created notebooks to help parents and caregivers keep the necessary pieces of their child’s life at their fingertips. These Care Notebooks are a tool to help parents organize important information regarding their child. They can bring this notebook with them to appointments to help share information with their child's doctors, therapists and school.
This notebook can help to:
- Share information with a child’s doctors, nurses, school staff or those that are caring for a child
- Keep prepared for appointments
- Organize a child’s health history
- Track a child’s medications and treatments
- Gather important contact information
- Organize business cards from doctors and service providers
Livy’s Hope is providing these Care Notebooks as gifts to parents of children with special medical needs free of charge. It is our way of saying “we are here to help”.
There are 10 different cover designs to choose from and we can personalize it with your child's name and photo!
Please click the link below to bring you to the information page and feel free to share with other families you know who may be interested: